sexta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2011

Enquete para os fãs - por Steve Rennie

Hoje Steve Rennie postou no seu facebook um tipo de enquete. Perguntando quais seus 3 álbuns preferidos do Incubus e sua idade. Para responder, é só ir nesse link.

A mensagem que ele escreveu foi essa abaixo:

I love the internet! I was noodling around on the Incubus Online site this AM and came across an interesting thread entitled "Age and Incubus" where somebody asked folks to write down their age, gender, and 3 favorite Incubus albums in order. I thought the results very interesting  so I thought I'd do the same thing here if you folks would be kind enough to indulge me and give me food for thought on my morning walks with the Dukester. Also, please tell me what country you live in. Cheers-Ren

Nenhum comentário: